Which optic is desired, how will the finished product be used? Even when the demands on the surface design of plastic components permanently increases, sometimes proven technologies such as screen and pad printing are exactly what is required. Beside the foil technologies IML and IMD, KH masters the entire range: painting, laser marking, printing, scratch-resistant coating.
- Computerized flat and robotic plants (3 in Germany, 3 in China, 1 in Mexico)
- CO2-Preliminary cleaning, plasma activation
- 1C- and 2C-paints, H2O- and solvent-based paints, thermal and UV-hardening systems
- Decor and effect paints, soft-touch paints
- Wet-in-Wet painting
- Partial painting using masking technology
- Own development of painting holders
- Up to 15 colors screen printed directly onto the component
- Multicolor pad printing
- Screen and digital printing onto IML foils and components
- Printing of conducting paths
Partial galvanizing without complex 2C technology. With the aid of a special technology, GalvanoLum leaves blank the areas that later remain chrome-free. In doing so, the finest line thicknesses are made possible. Combined with the IML process folioPlate®, partially galvanized components are created from an ABS foil with the body of the component made from a different plastic.
- Partially galvanized without 2K
- Particularly easy and efficient
- Line thicknesses a few tenths of a millimeter
- Can be combined with folioPlate® IML process
Black panel, i.e. vanishing effect on a black background, has been known for many years. Now Chrome Panel offers the same effect on chic metal and mirrored surfaces. A semi-transparent, coated IML foil with a metal coating in nanometer range makes this possible.
- Non-conductive or insulating
- Alternative to partial chroming
- Many adjustments possibilities for color
- Combination with different surfaces