WELCOME TO FOLIOTEC
KH Foliotec is a company within the KH group of companies which comprises five production locations on three continents and about 1700 employees. The emphasis of production is on sophisticated technical components with high-end surfaces which are realized using numerous innovative processes.
FOIL IN FORM – FOR MAXIMUM FREEDOM IN DECORATION
Color play, metal look or precise symbols: In-mold labelling (IML) makes use of the variety available in printing technology and transfers it to plastic. Structured or high-gloss foil surfaces create accents. The decoration can be changed quickly and easily.
- Decoration of 2D and 3D geometries
- Several foils per component possible
- Processing of effect foils
- Foils with conducting-paths layout
- Scratch resistant surfaces
- Fully-automatic production
- Complete process from one source
- Combination with IMD
- Size: max. 400 x 160 mm, 360 x 245 mm resp.
- Thickness: up to 0,75 mm, aluminum up to 0,4 mm
- Material: polycarbonate or aluminum
- Surface: UV-stable, detergent resistant, on request hardened and thereby scratch-resistant
The surplus elements of the molded foil are separated from the design components by means of stamping or lasing.
Depending on the number of parts and the assignment, various components are assembled into assembly units. In this area we are also able to work together with our subsidiary, KH Czechia.
The move in of a heavyweight
KH Foliotec has increased its production with the addition of a 1000 ton machine required for large foil-decorated articles. The duo 3550H/1050W/1000 combination from Engel with two units was delivered on 14.09.2017, and - with the clamping unit and injection unit separated - unloaded and transported to...