WELCOME TO KH MEXICO
KH Mexico is the youngest company within the KH Group which comprises five production locations on three continents and approximately 1700 employees. Since our establishment in 2010 we have developed into a true systems deliverer and realize the entire production chain from tool construction through to assembly.
Our production emphasis is on sophisticated technical components with high-end surfaces which are produced using several innovative processes.
KH Mexico: New paint shop in operation.
Additional space of 1380 m2 , two painting cabins, CO2 cleaning: A new building has significantly increased Mexico's paint shop capacity. Operationalisation began with a blessing from the priest. The concept is based on the plant of the Chinese subsidiary, KH Unikun in Suzhou. This allows for a...
Local content for the entire NAFTA region: From our location in Querétaro / Mexico we service the large American growth market free of tariff barriers. Together with our KH locations in Germany, Czechia and China we have production capacities available to us in all the important economic regions.
PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES AT KH MEXICO
- Injection molding 1C, 2C, 3C with inserts
- Injection molding locking forces: 50 to 250 t, higher locking forces available through our parent company
- Fully-automatic flat-bed painting plant for the processing of water, solvent, soft touch and 1C/2C paints
- Laser marking, pad printing, hot stamping
- Semi-automatic assembly of components