WELCOME TO FOLIOTEC
KH Foliotec is a company within the KH group of companies which comprises five production locations on three continents and about 1700 employees. The emphasis of production is on sophisticated technical components with high-end surfaces which are realized using numerous innovative processes.
FOIL IN FORM – FOR MAXIMUM FREEDOM IN DECORATION
Color play, metal look or precise symbols: In-mold labelling (IML) makes use of the variety available in printing technology and transfers it to plastic. Structured or high-gloss foil surfaces create accents. The decoration can be changed quickly and easily.
- Decoration of 2D and 3D geometries
- Several foils per component possible
- Processing of effect foils
- Foils with conducting-paths layout
- Scratch resistant surfaces
- Fully-automatic production
- Complete process from one source
- Combination with IMD
- Size: max. 400 x 160 mm, 360 x 245 mm resp.
- Thickness: up to 0,75 mm, aluminum up to 0,4 mm
- Material: polycarbonate or aluminum
- Surface: UV-stable, detergent resistant, on request hardened and thereby scratch-resistant
The surplus elements of the molded foil are separated from the design components by means of stamping or lasing.
Depending on the number of parts and the assignment, various components are assembled into assembly units. In this area we are also able to work together with our subsidiary, KH Czechia.
New KH Innovation celebrates 20 years of Foliotec
It was the start of the KH Group: Exactly 20 years ago KH Foliotec, the specialist for In Mold Labelling, was founded. Reason enough for a special edition of the KH magazine, Innovation. Four pages allow for fine reconstruction of the development of the Sparneck location with its nicest projects, and the...